I watched one training video that discussed Python and Tkinter. Like many
similar tutorials from online training sites, I was left scratching my head.

What seems to be blatantly missing is how this would be distributed. In the
first mentioned tutorial from Lynda.com the Tkinter app was related to a web
page. However, the browser cannot run Python Bytecode or Python Scripts.

Surely, one is going to want to create GUI apps for users that are not Python
Developers. I would not think to ask someone to install Python on their system
and make sure it is added to the path. Maybe it is not so hard for the
non-technical, average users.

I would want to package in some way so that when launched, it installs whatever
is needed on the end user's computer. How is this done?
Are there common practices for this?
Thanks,
Bruce