>> I have a hunch that you do not want to write the program, nor do you
>> want to see exactly how a programmer would write it?
>>
>> The question is more like asking a heart surgeon how she performs
>> heart surgery:  you don't plan to do it yourself, but you want a
>> general idea of how it is done?  How do you keep the patient from
>> bleeding to death?  Does the heart stop while performing the surgery,
>> and if yes, how does the patient stay alive?

> What gives you that idea?

You said:  I am not a programmer but I do have an incredible interest in it.

Many people say:  I am not a programmer but I want to become one.

I just wanted to make sure your actual question was being answered.
Sounds like it is.

Also, the general practice is to put your response at the bottom of your reply.