ariklapid.s...@gmail.com writes:

> Hello everyone !
> First of all, excuse me for my horrible English.

As is often the case with people who make this apology, your English is
far better than most native English speakers can use any other language
:-)

> A file named "sensors.py" imports varying values from physical
> sensors. These values are constantly changing.

Such values, then, should not be obtained from a Python ‘import’.

Instead, you need to come up with a data transfer protocol, or (more
likely) make use of an existing one. Your running program will make
function calls that get the data from “the outside world” – a file, or a
network interface, or some other input to the program.

So to solve this you will need to know the specifics of how the device
connects to the computer, what interfaces it presents for obtaining the
data at run time, and what Python libraries you can use for accessing
that interface.

--
 \           “If you do not trust the source do not use this program.” |
  `\                                —Microsoft Vista security dialogue |