I  have a complex dataset and I wish to write a code to create different graphs
from it. I was wondering if it is possible for Python/ matplotlib/ seaborn to
return a cumulative or mean distribution bar graph based on values in your
dataset?
E.g. I have a certain volume in m3 for each rainfall event in mm, and I wish to
plot the total volume OR average volume for different rainfall depths; somewhat
like the following:
[cid:image002.jpg@01D14937.476CB2F0]

Any tips please?

Sakshi Saini, BASc, EIT
Water Resources Project Coordinator | Credit Valley Conservation

The information contained in this Credit Valley Conservation electronic message
is directed in confidence solely to the person(s) named above and may not be
otherwise distributed, copied or disclosed including attachments.  The message
may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection and
Privacy Act and by the Personal Information Protection Electronic Documents
Act. The use of such personal information except in compliance with the Acts,
notify the sender immediately advising of the error and delete the message
without making a copy. Thank you.