On 2/3/2016 1:55 PM, Barrie Taylor wrote:
Hi,

I am attempting to install and run Python3.5.1 on my Windows machine.

After installation on launching I am presented the attached error message.
It reads:
'The program can't start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing
from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.'
Needless to say, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling ad repairing the
program a number of times to no avail.

Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Barrie Taylor

What OS? On my XP machine I got 3.4.4. to work, although I couldn't figure out how to get IPython notebook to work, so I'm focusing on getting that to work on my w7 and w10 boxes. Idk if you need Ipython.