On 2/9/2016 1:33 AM, Mark Lawrence wrote:
On 09/02/2016 04:22, Mike S via Python-list wrote:
I have Python 3.4.4 installed on Windows 7, also IPython, scipy, numpy,
statsmodels, and a lot of other modules, and am working through this
tutorial
http://www.analyticsvidhya.com/blog/2016/02/time-series-forecasting-codes-python/

[snip bulk of code and traceback]

     154
--> 155 from scipy.linalg import _fblas
     156 try:
     157     from scipy.linalg import _cblas
Do I read this correctly to mean that the very last import statement is
the one having the problem,
"from scipy.linalg import _fblas"
How do I troubleshoot this? I'm wondering if I have version conflict
between two modules.

Alomost certainly, hopefully this link will help.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21350153/error-importing-scipy-linalg-on-windows-python-3-3

Thanks,
Mike

No problem :)

Mark,

I uninstalled scipy, numpy and pandas, then installed this version
  scipy-0.15.1-win32-superpack-python3.4
I had previously installed this version
  scipy-0.16.1-win32-superpack-python3.4
That solved the conflict, you have great search skills, I tried but didn't find a resolution.

Thanks Very Much!
Mike