On 2/25/2016 7:31 AM, Oscar Benjamin wrote:
On 25 February 2016 at 01:01, Feagans, Mandy <af...@evansville.edu> wrote:
Hi! I am a student interested in conducting computational analysis of
protein-ligand binding for drug development analysis. Recently, I read of an
individual using a python program for their studies of protein-ligand binding.
As I have been reading about Python programs, however, all I have been able to
find are programs that use the python script (i.e. Autodock). I was hoping to
see if there were any programs specifically run through the python programming
that ran similar analysis to Autodock?

You may have better luck asking on the scipy user list:
Those lists are specifically for people doing scientific work with Python.
Oscar

HtH