On 2016-03-09 11:55, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
On Wed, 9 Mar 2016 08:06 pm, Peter Otten wrote:

Ömer sarı wrote:

l would like to ask a question as l m a little bit confused .

In computing details matter, and in communication odd personal habits
distract from the actual message. Please reconsider your use of an "l" as
a replacement for "I".

While I don't disagree, it is possible that Ömer sarı is typing on a
keyboard that doesn't have an I, or makes it difficult to use. The last
letter of his(?) name is LATIN SMALL LETTER DOTLESS I, which suggests
possibly a Turkish or Armenian keyboard. I don't know how easy it is to get
I as opposed to İ (LATIN CAPITAL LETTER I WITH DOT ABOVE). So we might like
to give him a little slack.

But apart from that, I agree: in the long term, if Ömer is going to be
programming, he'll need to do something about that keyboard.

FYI, the uppercase of "ı" is "I" and the lowercase of "İ" is "i".