EP wrote:

> But sometimes a rugged individual can be even more rugged and more individual
> if said individual has the support of friends by which to vet ideas and, by
> absorbing counterpoint, to develop one's own thoughts even further.
>

> And it is kind of nice when you have two teams drilling a mountain tunnel
> from opposite sides to have an effective way to line up efforts.

EP, maybe you/we should try out the Meta-SIG or short MESIG which did
not passed away because it was never born.

http://www.python.org/sigs/

In the context of MESIG we can discuss the shape of PEEP and create
your taskforce, blowing life into a new heroic genus - fame and
prestige may be with them. Is K serious? Speaking seriously, a few
years ago K read somewhere in the BDFLs memoirs that "fun" was once a
part of Pythons culture originating from our great anchestors namely
the commedians of Monty Python. Becoming sentimental about this and as
a true and proud reactionary K always seemed to be a fundamentalist
somehow. Not an excuse but an explanation.

Kay