On 30.03.2016 01:43, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
On Tue, 29 Mar 2016 09:26 pm, Sven R. Kunze wrote:

On 27.03.2016 05:01, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
Am I the only one who has noticed that threading of posts here is
severely broken? It's always been the case that there have been a few
posts here and there that break threading, but now it seems to be much
more common.
I agree. Didn't we both already have a conversation about this? I
thought it is my thunderbird messing things up.
I'm not using Thunderbird, so whatever the cause of the problem, it is not
specific to Thunderbird.

Haha, how nice. My thread view shows your reply as a sibling not a child to my mail. I assume you replied to my mail. How strange.

Best,
Sven