On 04/05/2016 12:12 PM, Tim Golden wrote:
On 05/04/2016 08:34, Oscar Benjamin wrote:

When did this start happening?

The message in question includes a big block of code posted by someone
else
as context. My comment was that the code was incomplete so I felt it
reasonable to include it as context.

It wasn't I who rejected it, but for accuracy's sake: the list does in
fact have an upper size limit, beyond which posts are automatically held
for moderation. My own policy is -- if the post is clearly pukka as I
imagine yours would have been -- to let it through. Presumably in this
case one of the other moderators was feeling rather more zealous and
decided to bounce it. I'll let him speak for himself if he wishes.

Twas I that did it. I find it highly aggravating to scroll through pages of quoted whatever for a simple comment at the end. If it's not a PEP, or obviously non-quoted anywhere-close-to-on-topic content, I bounce.

--
~Ethan~