On 09/04/2016 21:22, alister wrote:
On Sat, 09 Apr 2016 20:13:15 +0100, Mark Lawrence wrote:

On 09/04/2016 01:43, Ben Finney wrote:
Dennis Lee Bieber <wlfr...@ix.netcom.com> writes:

Yet another completely irrelevant thread that has nothing to do with
Python.  As this is meant to be the main Python mailing list, why don't
the moderators put a stop to such tripe?

Because it is also a newsgroup which means they CANT (at least not 100%
effectively) even if the want to.

They could certainly be more effective. Thankfully the RUE was seen off. Talk about grateful for small mercies, given the number of others who continue to insult the Python community and get away scott free, whilst they continue to discriminate against me in complete breach of the ethics that they claim to hold so dear. Talk about bloody hypocrites. Actually how do you get the job of moderator, insult the BDFL as Ethan Furman did just a day or so back?

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence