On 5/30/2016 11:57 AM, Ankush Thakur wrote:
On Monday, May 30, 2016 at 12:00:01 AM UTC+5:30, Terry Reedy wrote:

Read the source code of the doctest module in the standard library.

Or pick a module with classes that interests you, with the caveat that
some are old and crusty.  I learned from book and experience and learned
Python OO from stdlib modules.

Okie . . . Any recommendations?

Beyond "pick a module with classes that interest you", I can suggest idlelib.help, which I helped to write. If you ask, after reading it carefully, I will point out what I consider positive features.

--
Terry Jan Reedy