I am trying to run django project in virtual environment. it needs mysql
database library but when I try to install that it returns the error that
configparser is not installed but I have installed configparser still the error
remains same, is this ubuntu bug?

(env) ubuntu@ip-:~/clearapp$ pip install ConfigParser
Requirement already satisfied (use --upgrade to upgrade): ConfigParser in
./env/lib/python3.4/site-packages
(env) ubuntu@ip-172-31-56-59:~/clearapp$ pip install configparser
Requirement already satisfied (use --upgrade to upgrade): configparser in
./env/lib/python3.4/site-packages
(env) ubuntu@ip-172-31-56-59:~/clearapp$ pip install MySQL-python
Collecting MySQL-python
  Using cached MySQL-python-1.2.5.zip
    Complete output from command python setup.py egg_info:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
      File "/tmp/pip-build-rrhl9079/MySQL-python/setup.py", line 13, in <module>
        from setup_posix import get_config
      File "/tmp/pip-build-rrhl9079/MySQL-python/setup_posix.py", line 2, in
<module>
        from ConfigParser import SafeConfigParser
    ImportError: No module named 'ConfigParser'