Paul  Moore at 2016/9/30 7:07:35PM wrote:
> OK. So if your Python code only calls the function once, the problem needs to
> be fixed in the external code (the assembly routine). But if you can split up
> the task at the Python level to make multiple calls to the function, each to
> do a part of the task, then you could set up multiple threads in your Python
> code, each of which handles part of the task, then Python merges the results
> of the sub-parts to give you the final answer. Does that make sense to you?
> Without any explicit code, it's hard to be sure I'm explaining myself clearly.

That's what I will do later, to split the task into multiple cores by passing a
range parameter (such as 0~14, 15~29, ..) to each instance. Right now, I just
embedded the range in the function to make it simple on testing.

At this moment my interest is how to make it runs at 100% core usage. Windows
task manager shows this function takes only ~70% usage, and the number varies
during its execution, sometimes even drop to 50%.

I also had test a batch file (copied from another discussion forum):
@echo off
:loop
goto loop
It takes ~85% usage, and the number is stable.

The result is obviously different. My question is how to control it:-)

--Jach