On 23/11/2016 23:28, Lawrence D’Oliveiro wrote:
To the controllers of Python-List:

I never asked to be on your list. I never consented to having my postings
appear on your list. And I certainly didn’t agree to any conditions you might
impose on members on your list.

Therefore, to see you take offence at something I said, and use that as an
excuse to “ban” me from your list, is an act of breathtaking hypocrisy. As far
as I am concerned, it is you lot who should be banned from comp.lang.python.
You are reusing its content inappropriately and without authorization. What you
are doing must be stopped.

*plonk*