On Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 5:32:31 PM UTC-8, churros...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello, I've been having troubles being able to integrate the PyQt5 GUI into
> my IDEs. I've used various example codes from the web to see if the library
> would import properly but the console sends me back an import error saying,
> "No module named PyQt5". Could someone provide me with the steps for not only
> the installation/configuring of SIP/PyQt but also the steps needed to
> integrate it to the eclipse IDE?

You need to specify your operating system.  I found installing PyQt and SIP to
be quite simple on Ubuntu Linux, although I don't use Eclipse.

You probably also should let people know whether you are using Python 2 or
Python 3 (and if you're new to Python and don't have to work with legacy code,
you will be better served by working in Py3).

About 18 months ago, I helped two people install PyQt and SIP on their
machines, one Windows, one Mac.  I found it to be quite painful in both cases
(and, sorry to say, I've forgotten the details).