On 04.01.2017 15:41, William Ray Wing wrote:
> I use Wing, and I think you will like it.  It *is* pythonic, and for what it
is worth, offers remote debugging as one of its more recently added features.
Obviously, you had no other choice than using Wing ;-)

The remote debugging has been around for some years. I have been using it quite
often to debug on my Raspberry Pi, Nokia N900 and Jolla Phone, all running some
Linux system. It works well. It is or was a bit complicated to set up. I think
this has been improved with Wing 6, but I did not need it in the last weeks, so
I don't know.

Regards,

Dietmar