On 10/02/2017 16:20, Rob Gaddi wrote:
On 02/10/2017 07:25 AM, Grant Edwards wrote:
On 2017-02-10, Cecil Westerhof <ce...@decebal.nl> wrote:

I see a lot of post delivered multiple times. Is that a problem at my
side, or are others experiencing this also?

I see it too.  Same as a a month or two back, but not as much.

I pinged Wolfgang, who runs eternal-september, and he figured out why
comp.lang.python has been getting all those weird echos from
f38.n261.nz, hunted down the malefactor and put a stop to it. So that
part of the problem should at least be fixed.

Thanks very much. We've been filtering them out at the gateway to the mailing list as a practical expedient, but we hadn't got as far as trying to find the source.

TJG