On 26/04/17 15:04, katarin.b...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi,
1. I would like to ask how can I adjust array.csv like this:
,,,-00.000146400000,   0.08000,
,,,-00.000146200000,   0.00000,
,,,-00.000146000000,   0.00000,
,,,-00.000145800000,   0.00000,

so I can have in first column -00.000146400000 and in second column 0.08000?
(thanks, I am begginer).

Use the csv module in the standard library. Here's some pseudocode to help you on your way:

Open array.csv to read
Create a csv.reader for it
Open new file (say, out.csv) to write
Create a csv.writer for it
for each line in the reader:
  write the columns you want through the writer

2. How can I pick out information(number) from 20 separate files to one file?
(thanks!)

Without a more detailed description it's difficult to be very helpful. Basically you read the information from each input file separately and write it to your output file.

--
Rhodri James *-* Kynesim Ltd