On 9/28/2017 12:33 PM, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:

"""
In the coming weeks, we will release the other videos, in batches of
one conference day per week.
"""

It was not obvious to me that 'private video' meant 'non-existent, not yet added video'. It usually means a video that is present but not public.

Perhaps we ought to remove them from the playlist to not cause
confusion.

This doesn't appear to be easily possible due to changes in the
YT UI. We've now set the playlist order to show the private
videos at the end as work-around.

That would make it easier to see what is available not. I gave up trying to scroll through the list.

--
Terry Jan Reedy