On 29/09/2017 18:15, Vincent Vande Vyvre wrote:
Is it a reason why my messages appears always a long time (today 9 hours) on the list after I send it ?

Vincent,

Your address is being caught in our moderation traps for some reason. At the moment I'm away and on-line less than usual. Perhaps the other moderators are likewise less available. So it took a while for anyone to get to your post. Often (especially on a working day) we'll get to a held post within minutes.

I'm not sure why you're being held; I'll try to see which filter you're tripping.

Please do keep posting!

TJG