hi,
I had tried typing: "path-to-binary -m pip <args)" I also tired "path-to-binary
-m pip <C:\Users\Daniel86\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36\python.exe)".
the error I get is: 'the system cannot find the mentioned file'
when I try: 'py -3.6 -c "import sys; sys.executable" ' I get the error: 'the
command "py -3.6 -c" is either misspelled or could not be found'
[I've translated that error messages from german]
thanks again for the help