On 1/30/18 2:35 PM, Etienne Robillard wrote:
Hi,

I managed to patch Schevo and Durus to run under PyPy 5.9. However, I'm afraid the changes is breaking Python 2.7 compatibility.

I'm curious what you had to change for PyPy? (Unless it's a Py2/Py3 thing as Chris mentions.)

I'm not sure how I should distribute my changes to the respective projects.

You should make pull requests to the projects so they can incorporate the changes.

--Ned.

Since I decided to use more PyPy in my Django projects, should I drop Python 2.7 support and release the experimental code on PyPi ?

What do you think?

Etienne