Il giorno lunedì 19 febbraio 2018 23:02:43 UTC+1, Chris Angelico ha scritto:
> On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 8:45 AM, Beppe <giuseppecosta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Biovarase has been updated to version 2,
> >
> > The project has been migrated from python 2.7 to python 3.5
> >
> > Biovarase is an application to manage clinical quality control data.
> >
> > The purpose of Quality Control Assurance in a clinical laboratory is to
> > allow the control of the performances of an analytical procedure showing an
> > alarm as soon as the trial doesn't result in the degree to respect the
> > defined analytical rules. Biovarase furthermore calculates the classical
> > statistical parameters for the quality control assurance ,e.g. sd, cv%,
> > avg, and even the Imp(%), Bias(%) and TEa (total allowable error) using
> > data retrived from: Current databases on biologic variation: pros, cons and
> > progress Scand J Clin Lab Invest 1999;59:491-500. updated with the most
> > recent specifications made available in 2014.
> > It uses even the famous Westgard's rules to monitor results dataset.
> > All the data are managed by SQLite database and matplotlib.
> > To show levey jennings graph, in the main windows select a test and choose
> > the relative batch.
> > To deactivate/activate a result make double click on it.
> > To insert, update or delete a batch or a result open from File/Batchs and
> > results.
> > To export data to a temp excel file click on File/Export.
> >
> > Biovarase requires Python 3
> > Biovarase use Tkinter and matplotlib
> >
> > All source code on
> >
> > https://github.com/1966bc/Biovarase
> >
> > I'made it for fun :(.
> > I would appreciate any suggestions you might have.
>
> Cool! Good to see.
>
> A few small suggestions, but nothing major. All your git commits are
> "file upload" apart from the occasional web edit; I would recommend
> getting familiar with command-line git and making commits with useful
> messages. (I was hoping to have a look at the changes that you did for
> Py2 -> Py3, but couldn't find them in the pile of big changes.) I'd
> also suggest getting an actual LICENSE or COPYING file, since your
> README says your code is GPL'd. And you may want to look into the
> formatting of your README - there are a few things that probably
> should be turned into bulleted lists rather than flowing as
> paragraphs. But otherwise, cool! I like to see this sort of thing
> published and open sourced.
>
> ChrisA

Well, I don't manage a lot of git hub yet but I will surely keep in mind of
your suggestions.

Publishing this project and others is the least one that I can do for thanking
the python's programmer community of the things that I have learned

...I believe even that I must also work hard on my English....

thank you very much for your attention Chris