Le 2018-03-19 à 19:36, Ben Finney a écrit :
Etienne Robillard <tkad...@yandex.com> writes:

I would like to make such an experimental research/investigation on
the effects of Python software programming on opioid addiction. :-)
Okay. The wording of your message implied that you know this already
happens now, though. How did you come to know this?

I'm not really sure what you mean here. Anyways, i found "Drugs Inc." a highly informative and educational documentary.

I just thought that doing some Python coding should be a very effective way to stimulate your brain in positive ways.

Etienne

--
Etienne Robillard
tkad...@yandex.com