24.03.18 10:48, Marko Rauhamaa пише:
Chris Angelico <ros...@gmail.com>:
On Sat, Mar 24, 2018 at 3:34 PM, Arkadiusz Bulski
<arek.bul...@gmail.com> wrote:
I already asked on PYPY and they confirmed that any version of pypy,
including 2.7, has dict preserving insertion order. I am familiar
with ordered **kw which was introduced in 3.6 but I also heard that
builtin dict preserves order since 3.5. Is that true?

I don't think 3.5 had it. According to the tracker, it landed in 3.6:

https://bugs.python.org/issue27350

But yes, current versions of CPython preserve insertion order.

Is that part of the Python Language Specification? If not, it shouldn't
be exploited in application programs.

Only in the future version 3.7. Surprisingly it isn't mentioned in "What’s New In Python 3.7" yet.