John Bokma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Paul Rubin <http://[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>> No, they don't. Minimalist Unix distributions don't include a browser
>>> by default. I know the BSD's don't, and suspect that gentoo Linux
>>> doesn't.
>>
>> Lynx?
>
> Emacs?

Neither one is installed by default on the systems in question. Both
are available via the system packaging tools.

fetch is installed on FreeBSD, but all it does is download the
contents of a URL - it doesn't render them.

  <mike
--
Mike Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                  http://www.mired.org/home/mwm/