Hello everyone,

Here is a small picture of my project.
I'd like to fetch several datas from a website representing races results. Each
line of the result contains rank, runner's name and other attributes of the
runner (like club etc...).
For now I have created 2 classes (Race and Runner).
Methods of Race allow me to fetch datas on the www thanks to beautifulsoup
module.I instanciate a race at the beginning of the scan and for each line I
instanciate a Runner.
I want to store all those information in a database (for both Race and Runner),
but here is the point, I have the feeling, on a programming elegance point of
view, that I have to separate methods that fetch from method that store and
also have a kind of superior object that controls those 2 features.
Moreover fetching will interact with storage: if race is already in database,
no need to fetch again.
How should I "design" this? Should I have only (despite my first impression)
one class and all the methods in it? Should I create a parent class along with
2 childrens that manage the two kind of methods?
Is there a design pattern for this?

I precise I am relatively new in "intelligent" python programming ;)

Thanks