On 28/06/18 02:23, Andrew von Bevern wrote:
I have tried to install python on my home laptop several times, using 3.6
or 3.7. Each time I get the following error - anyone know what I am doing
wrong?
[image: image.png]

I'm sorry, but this mailing list removes attachments (for perfectly sensible security reasons; also they tend to be annoyingly big). Could you copy and paste (not just retype!) the full error, backtrace and everything as text? I know it's a pain on Windows, but it's the only way any of us here are going to see it. The more information you can include the better.

Cheers,
        Rhodri

--
Rhodri James *-* Kynesim Ltd