On 15Jul2018 17:32, S Lea <slea...@gmail.com> wrote:
I can't seem to install the pips, DOS gives me the syntex i invalid, any
thoughts?

Please post, inline as text, the commands you're trying to run, including the prompt at which you're running the command and including any error messages that happen. Also tell us what kind of system you're running this on (Windows, Mac, so forth).

A common mistake is to run "pip install" inside Python (the ">>> " prompt) instead of and the command line prompt, because "pip" is a command in its own right, not a Python internal.

With a transcript of what you're doing people will be better able to help you.

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson <c...@cskk.id.au>