On 7/16/2018 3:27 PM, Grant Edwards wrote:
On 2018-07-16, Steve Simmons <square.st...@gmail.com> wrote:

+1  Seems to me Bart is being banned for "being a dick" and "talking
rubbish" (my words/interpretation) with irritating persistence. Wonder
how many of the non-banned members have been guilty of the same thing in
one way or another.

I'm sure many of us have been guilty of one or both at some time or
another.  I think the level of "persistence" is the key.

What we have not and will not see on the list is the private interchange between Bart and the moderators before they took the next to most extreme step (of permaban).

--
Terry Jan Reedy