On 10/10/2018 02:17, Terry Reedy wrote:
https://paulromer.net/jupyter-mathematica-and-the-future-of-the-research-paper/
Jupyter, Mathematica, and the Future of the Research Paper
Paul Romer, new Nobel prize winner in economics, for research on how ideas interact with economic growth, explained last April why he has switched from Mathematica to Jupyter.

I'm a great fan of erroneous spelling and this blog needs a spelling check as
this quote shows

"Mathematica exemplifies the horde of new Vandals whose pursuit of private gain threatens a far greater pubic loss–the collapse of social systems that took centuries to build."

these Vandals are probably not in favour of the #me-too movement either :)
--
Robin Becker