On 11/4/18 8:55 AM, Mike C wrote:
Same here. Debugging in Python is annoying, I like to step through my code line
by line, it's impossible to do it with object-oriented programming language.

Also, there's no good REPL IDE.

Spyder barely works with some basic features. PyCharm, the most popular, takes
too long to start, and you have to setup folders and directories EVERY SINGLE
TIME at startup.

I've never been a fan of IDEs, but a code editor window on the left and the IPython QtConsole on the right is a pretty efficient way to blaze through code.