On 21/11/2018 12:27, o1bigtenor wrote:

[Stuff clipped]

What I need is to be able to have more than one calendar year options and this
function seems to be limited to work with a maximum of only one year at a time.

If I not reading the documentation correctly - - - please advise.
(Thanking you for your generous assistance in the foregoing!)

Regards

You need to write a program (in Python) to do that using the methods in the calendar module.

HINT: print out the calendar for each month you are interested in and use a loop of some kind to generate the year/month data to feed to calendar methods from a starting and stopping date.

There will be many other ways of doing this but a solution that works, even if ugly, is better than no solution.