On 04/02/2019 23:12, Chris Roy-Smith wrote:
On 5/2/19 7:20 am, Steve wrote:
P.S.  Yes, I tried to post this about two weeks ago but could not seem to
respond to the replies I received.  I could contact one or two individuals
but apparently not the masses.  How do I find out how this list works?

Hi Steve, to reply to the newsgroup use "followup" NOT "reply"

Sorry I can't help you on your initial problem

Likewise :-(

--
Rhodri James *-* Kynesim Ltd