Im trying to create a flask app that can take in a yaml file with the following
values,

info:
  url: http://something.com/api
  username: user1
  password: secret

This yaml file is then read by the flask app and uses the info to interact with
the api. Everything works file in dev but, when I want to put this in prod i
dont want the username and password to be in clear text. Any recommendation
where I can use encrypted values in the yaml and decrypt then in the server
side?

What are also some other ways to achieve this if passing the username and
password in the yaml is not recommended.