Hi,

Hopefully this isn't a stupid question. For the record I am using Python 3.7 on Ubuntu Linux.

I've decided to use asyncio to write a TCP network server using Streams and asyncio.start_server(). I can handle that part of it without many problems as the documentation is pretty good. I have one problem though that I am not sure how to solve. Each request to the server will be a JSON string and one of the components of the JSON string will be the latitude and longitude. What I want to do is associate a latitude and longitude with the client connection. Every time the latitude and longitude changes then the two values will be updated. There will only ever be one latitude and longitude for each client connection (since a device can only ever be in one place). I'm just not sure what the best method to achieve this would be when using asyncio.start_server().

Any help would be greatly appreciated.