Chris Angelico wrote:
Given that we're dealing with a Nigerian inheritance, your Python
program will probably need to start with "import smtplib", and the
list in question will be the addresses of the people to send your 419
to....

Obviously it's a Nigerian homework scam.

"Dearest Sir,I am the youngest son of a wealthy Nigerian businessman
who died leaving the sum of N$230,000(two Hundred and thirty thousand
nigerianDollars) to be split between his 10 childern. I urgently need
your help to calculate the amount of my inheritance..."

--
Greg