Hello,

I installed python 3.7 (64 bit) for my Windows computer and am trying to
install pip but it is giving me an error that the code execution cannot proceed
because python37.dll was not found. How do I install or reinstall this program?

Also I already subscribed to the list.

Thank you,

Julia

Julia Seacat

[cid:image004.jpg@01D05CB6.58115AC0]
424-269-3800 | 800-718-9853 f | 2321 Rosecrans Avenue, Suite 3270 | El Segundo,
CA 90245 | www.terracottagroup.com<http://www.terracottagroup.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE and DISCLAIMER:
The foregoing is neither an offer nor acceptance concerning any existing
agreement. No offer or acceptance is valid as against the Lender unless signed
in ink by an authorized officer of the Lender. No email from the Lender shall
be deemed to constitute an offer or acceptance concerning any agreement. The
Lender intends that there shall be no claims of estoppel and that no person
shall change position in reliance upon this correspondence. Nothing in this
correspondence is to be construed as a waiver, limitation, or release of any
and all rights and remedies of the Lender.

This email message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies of the original message. If you are the intended recipient
but do not wish to receive communications through this medium, please so advise
the sender immediately. Nothing in this communication should be interpreted as
a digital or electronic signature that can be used to authenticate a contract
or other legal document. In the event this information was obtained in or by
the non-intended recipient and/or in error, please contact 424-269-3800
immediately.