On 8/19/19 10:43 AM, Stefan Ram wrote:
   Can someone kindly translate my pseudocode to terse Python:

list = \
[ 'afaueghauihaiuhgaiuhgaiuhgaeihui',
   'erghariughauieghaiughahgaihgaiuhgaiuh',
   'rejganregairghaiurghaiuhgauihgauighaei',
   if x: 'argaeruighaiurhauirguiahuiahgiauhgaeuihi',
   'reiugaheirughauierhgauiaeihauiehgiuaehuih'
   'ejiaeigaiuegreaiugheiugheaiughauighaiughaiu'
   'egairughauirghauiruiegihgruiehgiuaehgiaue' ]

   ? I want the list to have the seven strings shown as entries
   if bool(x) is True, but otherwise the list should only have
   six entries - without the entry directly behind "if x: ".

mylist = ['a', 'b', 'c', 'd', 'e', 'f', 'g']
if not x:
   del mylist[3]