On 03/09/2019 17:02, alberto wrote:
I have this error

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "PlotnhvsvdBTP1.py", line 31, in <module>
UCvol = np.loadtxt(outputtransfile,skiprows=26,max_rows=1,usecols=[1])
TypeError: loadtxt() got an unexpected keyword argument 'max_rows'

How could fix it?

A quick google search suggests that you aren't using a recent enough version of numpy. The "max_rows" keyword argument was added to loadtxt() in version 1.16.0; you must be using an older version than that. Your options are to upgrade the version of numpy you have (don't ask me how, I've never used it) or delete the "max_rows=1" and accept the inefficiency.

--
Rhodri James *-* Kynesim Ltd