On 08/10/2019 15:05, Bill Deegan wrote:
You might just consider working with the BuildBot project to add support
for lighter weight build workers.
Re-Re-Re-inventing the wheel is almost always wasted effort.

Buildbot looks good. I'll check to make sure its open source license is compatible with the Affero General Public License version 3. On the other hand I do have a desire to build something similar myself just to get the hang of things like this. Thank you for your reply.