On 06/11/2019 11:42, Rhodri James wrote:
On 06/11/2019 09:51, Spencer Du wrote:
On Tuesday, 5 November 2019 19:44:46 UTC+1, Rhodri James  wrote:
On 05/11/2019 18:33, Spencer Du wrote:
I want to execute at least two python files at once when imported but
I dont know how to do this. Currently I can only import each file one
after another but what i want is each file to be imported at the same
time.

That is a very odd requirement.  Why would you want to do this?  What
exactly does "at the same time" mean here?

These are modules/files which are independent of each other and have no dependencies with one another. Because of this I want to run modules all at once.

"All at once" still isn't a very meaningful phrase.  If you want to import modules in parallel, don't.  Not only is it hard work to do, it will come back and bite you.

Also posting exactly the same answer word for word four different times isn't a very helpful thing to do.

--
Rhodri James *-* Kynesim Ltd