Further thoughts on the OP's point:-

On 29/01/20 4:51 PM, sushma ms wrote:

But why can't we make output of input also dynamic data assignment.

NB am not disputing the facts:
WebRef: https://docs.python.org/3/library/functions.html#input

Coincidentally, not long after this list-conversation, I was asked to take a look at a command-line program(me) which was not accepting arguments per spec.

First, I dived into the PSL to refresh my memory. There we find all manner of 'goodies' for formatting the cmdLN I/P, selecting its type, defaults, etc, etc.

Why do we have this at the cmdLN and yet not have something similar for input?

Perhaps there is a small library available (that I've never gone looking to find) which wraps input() and facilitates the input of int[egers], for example?

What the OP asks is not really 'out there', we used FORMAT to type INPUT data in FORTRAN, back in the ?good old days!
(don't over-excite me or I'll threaten you with my walking-stick...)

--
Regards =dn