> On 1 Feb 2020, at 12:06, Souvik Dutta <souvik.vik...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I was making a pyqt5 project and I ran into a problem. I want a button in
> one window to add a label in another window when clicked upon. But that is
> not happening. Now the no. Of labels depend upon something, so I decided to
> use a for loop which is not working. Attaching the code below. Can you help?
> <birthdayapp.txt>--

I just read the code, did not run it.

The file should have .py as the extension not .txt.

In python3 its super().__init__ no need for the args.

I cannot see you calling setCentralWidget() so nothing will be drawn.

If you expect to show more then 1 Widget you will have to use
layout widgets. Here is the ref to the Qt docs on layouts.

 https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/examples-layouts.html
<https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/examples-layouts.html>

A blank line before each def would make the code easier to read.

Barry