On 04/02/2020 14:49, laiba.zubai...@gmail.com wrote:
#load the training and testing data, then scale it into the
        # range [0, 1]
        print("[INFO] loading  ADNI data...")
        ((trainX, trainY), (testX, testY)) = '/content/gdrive/My
Drive/3_Classes/'.loads_data()
        trainX = trainX.astype("float") / 255.0
        testX = testX.astype("float") / 255.0
# initialize the label names for the ADNI dataset
        labelNames = ["outAD", "outCN", "outMCI"]
When i try to run this code I got the following error.

[INFO] loading  ADNI data...
AttributeError                            Traceback (most recent call last)
<ipython-input-8-fb9724017cc0> in <module>()
       1 print("[INFO] loading  ADNI data...")
----> 2 ((trainX, trainY), (testX, testY)) = '/content/gdrive/My
Drive/3_Classes/'.loads_data()
       3 trainX = trainX.astype("float") / 255.0
       4 testX = testX.astype("float") / 255.0
       5

So that error is saying that something on line 2 is trying to use an attribute incorrectly, probably one that doesn't exist (there really should be more explanatory information in the error, by the way). The only thing on line 2 that tries to access an attribute is the string '/content/gdrive/My Drive/3_Classes/', which tries to run the method loads_data(). Fair enough. A quick test on the interactive command line or a look in the documents will tell you that strings indeed do not have a loads_data() method.

I don't know what library you are intending to use, but you need to open your file with that first.

--
Rhodri James *-* Kynesim Ltd