I have contract clauses in Words (.docx) format that needs to be frequently
copy and pasted into Excel (.xlsx) to be sent to the third party. The clauses
are often updated hence there's always a need to copy and paste these clauses
over. I only need to copy and paste all the paragraphs and images after the
contents page. Here is a sample of the Clause document
(https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZzV29R6y2q0oU3HAVrqsFa158OhvpxEK).

I have tried doing up a code using Python to achieve this outcome. Here is the
code that I have done so far:

!pip install python-docx
import docx
import xlsxwriter

document = docx.Document("Clauses Sample.docx")
wb = xlsxwriter.Workbook('C:/xxxx/xxxxxx/xxxx/clauses sample.xlsx')

docText = []
index_row = 0
Sheet1 = wb.add_worksheet("Sheetttt")

for paragraph in document.paragraphs:
    if paragraph.text:
        docText.append(paragraph.text)
        xx = '\n'.join(docText)

        Sheet1.write(index_row,0, xx)

        index_row = index_row+1

wb.close()
#print(xx)
However, my Excel file output looks like this:

I can't seem to paste pictures into this discussion so please see both my
current and desired Excel output here:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/60800494/how-to-copy-paragraphs-with-number-formatting-and-images-from-words-docx-an