I am looking for an app for my Moto e6 android phone that will accept a
number of hours and count down.  Then will beep every minute until I cancel
the app.  This is to remind me when to take my insulin.

It has been written in python but I do not know how to convert it to an app.
I wonder how much of the python code will still apply. When I was into this
in the past, I installed Kivy and was able to finally generate a "Hello
World" app and managed to get it to my phone. Then life called me back to
reality and I lost track of what I was doing for a few years. )-:  I doubt I
can go through that installation and learning curve again.

It works on my computer but I have projects that interfere with the alarm.
This is why I would prefer to have it on my phone.

I appreciate any assistance you can provide.

Steve

----------------

Footnote:

There's 99 bugs in the code, in the code.

99 bugs in the code.

So I take one down and patch it all around.

Now there's 117 bugs in the code.

-

## Copyright Ambrosini 2017

#import re
#import random
import time
#import datetime
#from datetime import datetime

import winsound #as ws

#global delayTime
#global DelayTime

print()
print("     Enter 0 to test the alarm section.")
delayTime = input("     How many hours to next insulin check? (3) ")
if delayTime == "":
    delayTime = 3
DelayTime = int(delayTime)
winsound.MessageBeep(-1)
print()
# =================================================

def Alarm(D):
    AX = 0
    while D >= 1:

        d = str(D)
        AX += 1
        ax = str(AX)
        print('     ' + ax, end='...' + "\n") # minutes late

        time.sleep(60)
        D -= 1

        import winsound #as wsBeep
        winsound.MessageBeep(1)

def countdown(DelayTime):
    import time
    t = str(DelayTime)
    if t == "1":
       print("     An alarm will start sounding in " + t + " hour...")
    else:
       print("     An alarm will start sounding in " + t + " hours...")

    while DelayTime >= 1:
        t = str(DelayTime)
        time.sleep(3600)
        DelayTime -= 1