On 10/22/20 7:23 AM, Marco Sulla wrote:
I would add that usually I do not recommend saving files on databases. I
usually save the file on the disk and the path and mime on a dedicated
table.

I used to do that because backing up the database became huge. Now I use ZFS snapshots with send/receive so the backup only copies the changed blocks so I keep it in the database. That way the data is available from any client with database access without the need to give access to the server.

PostgreSQL can handle it.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain
Vybe Networks Inc.